The spirit of caring for one another is an important dimension of the Baptist Health South Florida employee experience.
Our organization has taken great measures to design a flexible and comprehensive "Total Rewards" package that meets your personal and professional career needs. We think that you'll agree that Baptist Health benefits are some of the best available today. Baptist Health benefits take effect on the 1st of the month coinciding with or following 90 days of employment.
Health and Welfare
- Medical Plans
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Legal Service Plan
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Pet Assure Membership Savings Program
- Paid Time Off & Leaves
- LifeWorks, an integrated employee assistance and work-life program
DID YOU KNOW? Baptist Health subsidizes about 80 percent of medical plan costs for regular full-time employees and their enrolled dependents for an overall investment approaching $135 million.
The Home Buyer's Pineapple Perk
- First-time home buyers: $3,000 benefit
- First-time home buyers who live and work in Monroe County: $10,000 benefit
DID YOU KNOW? From June 2006 to November 2012, Baptist Health gave a total of $1,409,000 to 332 employees to help them buy their first home.
- Retirement Plan with Matching Contributions
- PTO Cash-Outs
- Adoption Benefit
- Tuition Assistance
- Scholarship Program
- Employee Discounts
DID YOU KNOW? Baptist Health contributed over $35.4 million in basic and matching contributions to employee retirement plans in 2011.
- Onsite Child Care at the Early Learning Centers of Baptist Hospital, South Miami Hospital, Homestead Hospital & West Kendall Baptist Hospital
- Backup Care Program
- Paid Parental Benefit
- Employee Assistance Program
- Credit Union & ATMs
- Onsite Dry Cleaning and Hair Salon
- Car Wash, Mailroom & Quick Print Services
- Discounted Transit Passes
- Wellness Advantage, Baptist Health's comprehensive program of fitness and health-related services
DID YOU KNOW? Baptist Health is the only healthcare provider in the Working Mother magazine "Best Companies for Working Mothers" Hall of Fame.
Employee Health Services
Employee Health Services recognizes that employees are our greatest asset in accomplishing our mission and vision. Our goal is to maintain healthy productive employees by creating a safe work environment as well as protecting them against health hazards.