Help us add more of the best talent to our team
If you have friends and family who share our commitment to quality and passion for excellence, we want them working with us! Refer a qualified candidate today and he/she might have the opportunity to be part of the Baptist Health team. In return for your qualified referrals, you will receive a bonus for each one that we hire based on official rules of this program. You know that this is the best place to be your best. Make sure your friends and family know it too.
Up To $1,000 Referral Bonus Available Now!
For details on this program including bonus-eligible positions, bonus structure and how to submit a qualified referral, please click on the tabs below. If you need additional information, please contact your local recruitment office.
- You must be a current active employee of Baptist Health at the time of your referral and at the time that your bonus is paid.
- Your complete (first and last) name must appear under “Referral Source” on your candidate’s employment application at the time he or she submits it online.
- If you are a manager or director, you are eligible for this program as long as you do not have hiring authority in the area for which your referral is made.
- If you are an employee of the Human Resources Department, you are not eligible for this program.
For Your Candidate
- Your candidate must successfully complete Baptist Health’s pre-employment process, be hired, and remain employed in good standing with Baptist Health during the payout period.
- Your candidate must not currently be an employee of any Baptist Health affiliate, and must not have worked for any affiliate of Baptist Health during the previous 12 months.
- Your candidate must apply within the time period that the position is bonus-eligible. Bonus-eligible positions are updated based on organizational hiring needs.
Successfully refer a Modified Full-Time Direct Patient Care RN with a minimum of one year work experience as an RN.
Bonus-Eligible Positions – Earn $1,000
Successfully refer a Modified Full-Time candidate for a Bonus-Eligible Position. Our Bonus-Eligible Positions are reviewed and changed periodically, depending on current market availability of qualified candidates.
You’ll receive your bonus in two installments. Baptist Health will pay the first half of your bonus 30 days after your candidate completes 30 days of employment. You’ll receive the other half of your bonus after your candidate completes 90 days of employment and remains employed in good standing with Baptist Health. Bonuses are subject to withholding taxes paid for any regular income.
Bonus-eligible positions can be found by visiting our careers web site at www.baptisthealthjobs.net and completing a job search by keyword, title or other search parameter. Bonus eligibility will be noted in the search results. Be sure to check back often for new positions. There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make or to the bonus money you can earn, so start referring the best people you know now!
Bonus-Eligible Positions Include:
- Direct Patient Care RNs: Cardiac, Emergency Department, Endoscopy, ICU, Labor & Delivery, Neuro, NICU, Oncology, Pediatrics, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Pre-Operative Suite, Pre & Post Cardio Unit, Progressive Care, Surgery, Urgent Care, Centralized Staffing Center, Women’s Services – Oncology
- Agency Collector
- Certified Anesthesia Technician
- Coding Auditor
- Coding Manager
- Coding Supervisor
- Echovascular Technologist
- Enterprise Data Architect
- ERP Developer 2
- ERP Developer 3
- ERP Systems Administrator
- Government Billing Specialist
- Government Claims Admin
- Histology Technologist
- Inpatient Coders
- Insurance Collector
- Interventional Cardiovascular Technologist
- Intraop Neurophy Technologist
- Invasive Cardiovascular Technologist
- Medical Assistants
- Medical Technologist
- Outpatient Coders
- Outpatient Surgery Coders
- PeopleSoft ERP Developer
- PeopleSoft System Administrator
- Performance Improvement Nurse
- Physical Therapist
- Polysomnographic Technician
- Radiation Therapist
- RN Case Manager
- RN Supervisor (Urgent Care)
- Senior System Engineer
- Sterilization Technician
- Surgical Technologist
- System Engineer 2 & 3
- Utilization Review RN
Updated November 1, 2017
Baptist Health reserves the right to change or modify this program at any time.
Baptist Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.