Be a part of breakthrough cancer care
Miami Cancer Institute at Baptist Health South Florida is a next-generation cancer treatment destination known for its leading clinical care and research, compassionate patient experience, and state-of-the-art technology.
Miami Cancer Institute combines elements of a research and education-based cancer center with the best aspects of community oncology. This hybrid approach focuses on offering innovative clinical trials tied to research and genomics as well as the recruitment of oncology specialists, subspecialists, researchers and professionals who are leading experts in their fields.
- We currently treat 67 types of cancer with world-class treatment options, access to clinical trials and the most advanced technologies.
- We’re Florida’s only member of the Sloan Kettering Cancer Alliance and the only cancer center in the world to offer all the latest radiation therapy modalities in one place.
- Our supportive and healing environment offers personalized clinical treatments and comprehensive support services delivered with unparalleled compassion.
- Our Proton Therapy Center offers the most advanced form of pencil beam scanning (PBS) technology available today, and is the first of its kind in South Florida.
- We provide autologous stem cell transplants on an outpatient basis, sparing patients weeks of hospitalization and allowing them to recover at home.
For more on the comprehensive cancer services of Miami Cancer Institute, please see https://baptisthealth.net/cancer-care