Baptist Outpatient Services
Baptist Health South Florida operates more than 45 outpatient and diagnostic centers, conveniently located throughout Miami Dade, Monroe and Broward Counties. Collectively, Baptist Outpatient Services provides the most advanced diagnostic imaging, sleep diagnostics and outpatient surgery services. Our state-of-the-art facilities range from endoscopy and breast centers to urgent care and executive health centers, which all offer comfort and convenience with the quality and professionalism renowned with the Baptist Health name.
Urgent Care and Diagnostic Imaging Centers
Our urgent care centers provide treatment for common ailments, such as an earache, fever, sore throat, flu symptoms or minor injuries; while our diagnostic centers provide services such as CT scan, MRI, digital mammography, digital X-ray, ultrasound, bone density, core biopsy, electrocardiogram, echocardiogram, Holter monitor, laboratory services, and noninvasive vascular ultrasound.
Our outpatient and diagnostic centers are located across an ever-expanding service area, including:
Dade County (Read more)
- Baptist Outpatient Center at Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Diagnostic Center at West Kendall Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Mammography Center at Macy's, The Falls
- Baptist Health Urgent Care (Kendale Lakes)
- Baptist Health Urgent Care (Pinecrest)
- Baptist Health Urgent Care (West Kendall)
- Baptist Health Urgent Care (University Centre)
- Baptist Medical Plaza at Brickell
- Baptist Medical Plaza at Coral Gables
- Baptist Medical Plaza at Country Walk/Baptist Children's Diagnostic Center
- Baptist Medical Plaza at Doral
- Baptist Medical Plaza at Miami Lakes
- Baptist Medical Plaza at Palmetto Bay
- Baptist Medical Plaza at Westchester
- Baptist Medical Plaza at Tamiami Trail
Broward County (Read more)
- Baptist Medical Plaza at Coral Springs
- Baptist Health Medical Plaza at Pembroke Pines
- Baptist Medical Plaza at Davie
- Baptist Health Urgent Care (Weston)
- Baptist Health Urgent Care (Sawgrass)
Monroe County (Read more)
- Baptist Imaging Services at Mariners Hospital
Baptist Health Breast Center
We set the standard in top-quality breast health care, with excellent resources for our patients and specialized training for our team. Working here means collaborating with Board-certified radiologists, as well as expert physicians, technologists and nurses. We utilize the latest research and up-to-date digital technology, ensuring the best and safest care in every stage of treatment.
Diagnostic services include:
Medical Arts Surgery Centers at Baptist and South Miami
Patients and professionals alike can expect the very best from our Medical Arts Surgery Centers. Our facilities feature cutting-edge technology and a level of unmatched expertise in the outpatient setting. Our nurses have an average of 20 years of experience, and every member of our team is highly trained in the latest minimally-invasive procedures.
Baptist Sleep Centers
It is estimated that one-third of Americans have sleep disorders that range from having trouble falling asleep, staying awake or even sleeping through the night. If not treated, a sleep disorder can lead to chronic fatigue, disorientation and the inability to accomplish everyday tasks.
Our centers are staffed by talented physicians and technologists - specialists in neurology, pulmonary medicine, psychiatry and polysomnography (sleep studies) who work together to diagnose and treat sleep disorders.
When you work here, you'll leverage the latest technology to deliver the highest quality care. Plus you'll have the support you need to continuously pursue advanced training and certification in sleep medicine. Baptist Sleep Centers include:
- Baptist Sleep Center at Miami Lakes
- Baptist Sleep Center at Galloway
- Baptist Sleep Center at Sunset
- Baptist Sleep Center at Pembroke Pines
Baptist Executive Health
Baptist Executive Health provides personalized, comprehensive medical evaluations in a comfortable, private setting, for a range of patients, including residents of South Florida, and those visiting the area for business or pleasure.
Our Board-certified physicians and nurses are committed to exceptional service, in the interest of our patients' health, wellness and peace of mind. In addition to full physical examinations and laboratory and clinical tests, we also provide cardiac stress tests, heart and lung scans and cancer screenings. Nutrition and fitness assessments, stress management and massage therapy services are also available.
Quality endoscopy care begins with a strong safety focus, and extends to ensuring every patient receives personal attention and best-in-class treatment – all within a comforting, ambulatory environment.
Accredited by the AAAHC, our state-of-the-art facilities provide highly specialized, expert services to our communities, performing a total of more than 20,000 diagnostic and therapeutic procedures each year. Our network of Endoscopy facilities includes:
- Galloway Endoscopy Center
- Baptist Endoscopy Center at Coral Springs
Baptist Health offers over 150 annual complimentary educational programs, at convenient locations across Miami Dade and Broward Counties, led by Baptist Health professionals and physicians.
Community Health Programs include exercise programs, health screenings, massage therapy, resource centers, and support groups.