Baptist Outpatient Services:
A Message From The CNO
Tina Jones, RN
Vice President /
Chief Nursing Officer
Welcome to Baptist Outpatient Services’ Nursing Webpage. Thank you for taking the time to visit us online. I am privileged to bring news and information about nursing to current and prospective nurses. I invite you to visit our site often for updates and new information.
Our ambulatory care nurses play a vital role in providing compassionate care across the continuum in a variety of practice settings including urgent care and diagnostic centers, surgical centers, endoscopy centers, executive health services, clinical support areas and home health.
In keeping with the culture and values of Baptist Outpatient Services, founded on the principles of Connect, Cultivate and Commit, our nursing philosophy supports a professional nursing practice which emphasizes a caring and healing environment and recognizes the central importance of all aspects of relationships in healthcare as foundational to achieving excellence. As such, our model for professional nursing practice is Relationship-Based Care (RBC). Our commitment to RBC promotes achievement of the following outcomes:
- Creates healthy work relationships and environments that result in high patient, staff and physician satisfaction
- Recognizes the valuable contribution of every member of the healthcare team
- Aligns individual roles and work practices with personal and professional values
- Empowers ownership of work and professional practice
- Promotes a patient and family-centered environment of care
- Fosters unique relationships with physicians as partners in care including, in some areas, physician investors
- Leads to recruitment and retention of competent and caring team members
- Results in high quality and safe care that is evidence-based
Ambulatory care nursing has rapidly become an essential component to the continuum of accessible, high quality, and cost-effective health care. If you have an interest in exploring career opportunities in ambulatory care nursing with Baptist Outpatient Services, please click on our Job Search link above.