MY JOBS PAGE
a recap summary of all your applications submitted by position
your application status by requisition number
searches to be notified of specific, future vacancies
email messages from our Recruiters
While there may be some procedural differences in the Baptist Health South Florida staffing process
depending on which area you are considering, you should expect to follow these steps:
• Search and apply for positions that you are interested in and qualified for on careers.baptisthealth.net. You will be able to create an online application and attach a resume (if you have one) for any/all positions you are interested in. Once your application is received, you will get an email acknowledgment for each position (and requisition number) you applied for.
• Our Recruiter will review your online application, and will identify applicants whose skills and experience
best match the requirements of the job.
Please note: If an applicant is not selected to continue in the hiring process for a particular position, he/
she will receive a status update by email and there will be a status change in your online account. Please
continue searching the careers site and applying for appropriate positions.
• Some positions may require testing. You will be advised if testing is required prior to the interview
process by a recruitment representative.
• The interview process may vary for each position and is typically completed in person but can
be completed by phone or by video conference. If you are selected for an interview, a recruitment
representative will contact you by phone or email. Due to the large number of applications we receive,
we are unable to interview every qualified applicant.
• If an offer is extended to you, a pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check (including
a criminal background check) will be initiated for all external hires or rehires. Certain positions may also
be subject to additional compliance checks (i.e., motor vehicle record, credit check).
Please note: Employment is contingent on a successful pre-employment hiring process, which can include a
physical, drug screen and background check.
Baptist Health South Florida, including its affiliated entities (collectively, “BHSF”), does not and will not
accept any candidates for positions at BHSF proffered or identified by recruiters or placement agencies
(“Agency[ies]”) that are not contracted by or with BHSF through its Human Resources Department. BHSF
is under no obligation whatsoever, either directly or impliedly, to any such non-contracted Agencies and
does not agree to any terms and conditions Agency may attempt to impose upon BHSF for any unsolicited
offerings. Additionally, Agencies must not independently contact or solicit in any form BHSF or BHSF-affiliated
entities to proffer candidates for positions or otherwise offer or solicit services. If you are
interested in becoming a BHSF-contracted Agency, please contact us by mail only:
Baptist Health South Florida
Attn: Director of Recruitment
8900 N. Kendall Dr.
Support Services Bldg.
Miami, FL 33176
BHSF affiliates include, but are not limited to:
Baptist Health South Florida, Baptist Hospital of Miami, South Miami Hospital, Doctors Hospital, Boca Raton
Regional Hospital, BocaCare, Bethesda Hospital, Homestead Hospital, Mariners Hospital, Miami Cardiac & Vascular
Institute, Miami Cancer Institute, West Kendall Baptist Hospital, Baptist Health Medical Group, Baptist Health
Enterprises, Baptist Outpatient Services and all Baptist Medical Plazas.